Expect a miracle...
Clears Blocked Arteries
Slows Macular Degeneration
Improves Night Vision
Reduces ‘Senior Moments’
Arrests Cognitive Decline
Fights Sickness, Cold Sores & Shingles
Lessens Colds & Flu
Top Rated Immune Supplement
Good Life Labs Supports More Than Life & Turkey Club America.
Confess your sins and be 100% sure that they are forgiven.
It is not always easy to know that your sins are forgiven.
Sometimes you pray and confess your sins multiple times and still you don’t feel as though you have received forgiveness. Many times you are wracked with guilt for things that you have thought or said or done, things that you cannot discuss with anyone else and forgiveness seems a long way away.
Now you can be sure that your sins are forgiven, you can actually feel the forgiveness and let peace reign in your heart.
It doesn’t matter how great or how small the sin, by following the exact same principles of the More Than Life Answers to Prayer Method you can know personal peace and forgiveness.
No more lying awake at night worrying over whether you have been forgiven. No more having your conscience gnawing at you. No more sickness or grief because you are so worried that you have not received forgiveness.
GK of Oklahoma wrote: “For years I just knew that my sin was too big to be forgiven. I lived every day with the tragedy of what I had done. I was becoming a nervous wreck. Then a friend told me of the More Than Life Answers to Prayer Method. At first I was skeptical that it would really work but I tried it and immediately such a relief flooded over me. I knew that the sin I had lived with for so long had been forgiven. Now I find that I am able to forgive myself and get on with my life. Thank you for the freedom that you have given me”.
It does not matter if your sin is big or small. If it is one misdeed or an accumulation of a lifetime of little misdeeds. It doesn’t matter if it is new or old, if it is something that you did yesterday or when you were a child. It doesn’t matter whether it is a thought, a word or a deed. Whatever your sin it will be forgiven and once it has been forgiven you will be able to forgive yourself and live in peace without the trauma of a guilty conscience.
We are not here to judge you, we will not be shocked by what you have thought or said or done, we will not think that your sin is too small to merit forgiveness nor that it is to great. Over many years we have learnt the way to bring forgiveness to you, the way that really works. You can be free from the hold that your sin has over you today. You can know in your deep inner self that you have been forgiven and then you can forgive yourself.
SS of Tennessee wrote: “I am not a bad person and I try to live a good life. Mostly I succeed but there was something that was bothering me and I couldn’t shake off. I knew I needed forgiveness, I tried my church and somehow it just didn’t work. I read many books and none of them touched me. I knew deep down that in order to gain forgiveness I had to pay a price for what I had done, but I just didn’t know how to do it. I considered going to the authorities and confessing everything but I knew there had to be a better way. When I found the More Than Life Answers to Prayer Method I knew that I had found the answer. Now I know that I am forgiven.”
The great thing about the More Than Life Answers to Prayer Method is that you decide what is the right sacrifice to make for your forgiveness. We are not sitting as a court to judge you and hand out a fine. To receive inner forgiveness, there is a price to be paid, but you decide what that price is. If you try to short change yourself by setting the price too low, you will know it and you will not receive the peace that comes from knowing your sin is forgiven.
Big sins do not ‘cost’ more than little ones. Old sins do not accrue interest over time. It simply doesn’t work like that. You will know the price of your sin. It may be a little, it may be a lot, but you will instinctively know the price. We will pray that your sin is forgiven, we will stand with you as you find your peace and freedom, but you alone will know and pay the price for your sin.
The More Than Life Answers to Prayer Method has been proven to work for countless people over many, many years. If you need forgiveness in your life you owe it to yourself to start on the road to forgiveness today.
Here is how to receive forgiveness by the More Than Life Answers to Prayer Method.
1. If you have not already done so, read Rev Dr Steven’s life changing e-
2. Use the form below to tell us of your sin for which you are seeking forgiveness. You don’t have to go into every little detail, we don’t need to know, but also you should not leave out anything important. Describe your sin in such a way that you believe you have covered everything you need to. You cannot hide it from yourself so write what you need to to describe your sin.
3. Sow your Seed of Faith. This is the price that you have put upon your sin. You will know how much this should be. Do not try to skimp yourself. Whatever your conscience tells you to pay, that is the amount you should give. You can do this easily, just click here.
4. Pray with us for your own forgiveness. Rev Dr Steven and the Answers to Prayer team will be praying for your forgiveness over the next 24 hours. You should pray with us at that time if you can.
5. Give your Gift of Thanks. When you have received your forgiveness and you have found that peace in your heart that comes from the sure knowledge that your sins are forgiven, return to this site to give thanks. Once again, you will know how much you should give in thanks for the peace that you have received. To make a Gift of Thanks click here.
Confidentiality is assured. Your confession is never linked in any way with your
name and address unless you give it to us. You can use a nick-
Try the More Than Life Answers to Prayer Method now. You owe it to yourself, your peace of mind, and your eternal security.
© More Than Life Inc
More Than Life inc is a 501(c)3 registered not for profit organization. All donations are tax deductible as permitted by law.